|Connection Material||Plated Copper||Pack Quantity||25|
|Connection Type||Crimp||Trade Name||NYCRIMP|
|Connector Type - Vinyl Terminals||Scully Pin||Wire Gauge||12-10 AWG|
- Offers quick and easy connections in applications where set screws or clamps are used to make electrical contact with the wire.
- Simplifies the insertion of stranded wire into European style terminal blocks and other components, by preventing wire strand foldback, assuring a proper electrical contact and a stronger connection than just wire alone.
- Used on Scully Systems.
- Fits all popular pin-type (European) terminal blocks.
- Provides a reliable, vibration-proof connection.
- Allows for quick wire connects and disconnects from components.
- Can be used/clamped repeatedly without damaging the pin.
- Conveniently allows for multiple wires to be inserted into one terminal block contact.
- Made of pure electrolytic copper.
- Elec tro tin plated per Mil-T-10727.
- Color: Yellow
- Wire Gauge: 12-10
- Pin Diameter: .12
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432||YELLOW 12-10 PLUG PIN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002||YELLOW 12-10 PLUG PIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here