|Abrasive Material - Flap Discs||Zirconia Alumina||Grit||36|
|Application||Weld Grinding, Edge Finishing||Item||Flap Disc|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Mounting Size||5/8 - 11 in.|
|Disc Diameter||7 in.||Pack Quantity||1|
|Flap Disc Type||Type 29||Series||Z|
|For Use With||High-powered angle grinders at higher contact pressures and/or steeper work angles||System of Measurement||Fractional|
- Abrasive: Zirconia Alumina Z
- Grit sizes: 24, 36, 40, 60
- INOX-rated: Free of iron, sulphur and chlorinated fillers; suitable for use on stainless steel (INOX)
- Workpiece Materials: Steel, stainless steel (INOX)
- Application: Weld grinding, edge finishing
- Recommendation for Use: Zirconia alumina grain is a high-performance abrasive medium delivering optimum performance on high-powered angle grinders at higher contact pressures and/or steeper work angles.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||FLAPDISC 36G 7 X 5/8 - 11|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here