80 Grit, 7/8"
|Scanner Description||Flap Disc 80G 4.5X5/8X7/8|
|Arbor Size||7/8 in.||Grit||80|
|Brand||PFERD||Max. RPM||13300 rpm|
|Disc Diameter||4-1/2 in.||Package Quantity||1|
- Type SG ZA is designed with Zirconia grain for high stock removal rates and long tool life.
- It is blended with Aluminum Oxide grain to reduce risk of glazing.
- It is the ideal flap disc for weld removal and surface grinding on Stainless Steel, even on moderate to low power angle grinders.
- Application: Surface grinding, weld removal
- Recommendation for Use: The high-performance abrasive Zirconia Alumina retains its good cutting qualities particularly during surface grinding on stainless steel (INOX) and does not glaze.
- Recommended for angle grinders of all power output levels.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-010-001||FLP DISC 80G 4.5X5/8X7/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here