Grade 5 SAE Hex Nut, 3/8"-24, Zinc Plated, Medium Carbon Steel, Right Hand, 100 PK
Domestic Grade 5 SAE Finished Hex Nut
- Complies With SAE J995 Specifications Ansi/Asme B18.22.
- Double Chamfered.
- Zinc; Clear Chromate Finish; Astm B633 Type III Sc1.
- Rockwell Hardness: C32 (Maximum)
- Decarburization: SAE J121
- Discontinuities: SAE J122A
- Threads: Class 2Ba To Ansi/Asme B1.1
- UNF Proof Load: 1/4"-1" Nominal Diameter 109,000 PSI Over 1" Nominal Diameter 94,000 PSI
- Size: 3/8-24
- Width Across Flats: 9/16
- Thickness: 21/64
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31161727||DOMESTIC NUT 3/8-24 GR5|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-004||DOMESTIC NUT 3/8-24 GR5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here