Dc-300 Code & Duplicator Key Machine
- The DC-300 Duplicating Code Machine is two machines in one. It can both originate and duplicate automotive keys with ease.
- Code cutting a key is a simple process: insert the depth cam and space key into the machine, slide in the blank and begin cutting. Code cutting can be done in about 30 seconds for a single sided key.
- As new code series are introduced, all that is needed is a new space key, in most cases. Occasionally, depending on which depth cams you have with your machine, another depth cam may be required.
- A wire deburring brush is included with the machine. A nylon brush is also available.
- The DC-300 will hold .0005″ accuracy consistently – no need to readjust the machine continually!
- The DC-300 has a double sided vise. It will hold almost all automotive keys without any tipping. A pair of brass shims is also included with the machine in the rare case that a key tips.
- Sealed ball bearings are used throughout the machine. These bearings require no maintenance whatsoever. The only maintenance the DC-300 requires is a regular cleaning, and a few drops of oil onto the slide rod and guide.
- Depth cam(s) and Space key(s) sold separately. See Part No. 38167
- Please note: The cutting wheel on the DC-300 - See Part No. 38173 is not designed to cut steel keys. A carbide cutter can be ordered for the machine for steel applications. See Part No. 38175
- A coated cutting wheel - See Part No. 38174 can also be used with this machine
Expertly Selected Product Pairings
Compliance & Restrictions
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||DC-300 KEY MACHINE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here