|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||1|
|Item||Non-Flammable Gas Placard||Placard Material||Permanent Vinyl|
- Hazard Class 2 Non-Flammable Gas Placards are required by 49 CFR 172.500 for highway, rail and water shipments of hazardous gases.
- Designed to meet DOT specifications for color and size, these placards may be used domestically as well as internationally.
- Placards are printed with durable UV inks that retard peeling, chipping and fading.
- These Hazard Class 2 Placards are printed on permanent vinyl with a high-tactile adhesive backing that makes them ideal for permanent applications or dedicated equipment.
- 4-Digit 1002 represents Compressed Air.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-005-013||NON-FLAM GAS 4-DG PLACARD|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here