Timesert Insert, M14-1.50, Carbon Steel
- Easily Repair Stripped Or Damaged Threads.
- Solid Bushing Insert Guarantees Easy Installation And Allows For Full Load Use Of The Tapped Hole, Ensuring Protection Against Stress And Virbration.
- Flange On Top Of The Insert Ensures It Will Have Positive Placement And Cannot Wind Down Into The Newly Repaired Hole.
- On Installation The Bottom Internal Threads Of The Insert Are Cold Rolled To Expand The Mating External Threads Into The Base Material, Locking The Insert In Place.
- Insert Sizes: M14-1.5 For Honda & Acura Drain Plug-Aluminum
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Cross-Reference: 14153
|UNSPSC CODES||40142411||THREAD INSERT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-034||TIMESERT INSERT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here