|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
Login to See Pricing
- Designed for use with Grade 80 chain.
- For use as the connection device between master links and chain on all multi-leg chain slings.
- Provides a high strength, high integrity connection when used to connect a special attachment to the alloy chain assembly.
- Made of alloy steel.
- Chain Size: 9/32
- Working Load Limit: 3,500 lbs
- NOTE: Working load limits should not be exceeded.
|Chain Grade||Grade 80|
|Chain Size||9/32 in.|
|Hole Diameter||1/8 in.|
|Inside Length||1.313 in.|
|Inside Width||0.813 in.|
|Pin Height||0.406 in.|
|Pin Width||0.344 in.|
|Width Between Eyes||0.719 in.|
|Width at Pins||5/8 in.|
|Width at Tapered End||0.313 in.|
|Working Load Limit||3500 lb.|
|UNSPSC CODES||31151609||KUPLER 9/32 FOR G-80 USE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-032||Chain|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States