Grade 8 SAE Hex Head Cap Screw, 5/16"-24 x 1-1/2", Zinc Yellow, Medium Carbon Alloy Steel, 100 PK
Available Assortments View All
Grade 8 SAE Hex Head Cap Screw
- Thread Pitch: 5/16-24 UNF.
- For Your Toughest Fastening Applications, Use Grade 8 Fasteners Every Time!
- Zinc Yellow Plating Provides The Extra Corrosion Protection Not Found In Regular Zinc Plating.
- Grade 8 Cap Screws Comply With SAE J429, Ansi/Asme B18.2.1 Hex Cap Screws.
- For Maximum Holding Power, Always Use A Balanced Assembly Of Grade 8 Components; Cap Screw, Hex Nut, Flat Washer, Lock Washer. Technical Data Material: Medium Carbon Alloy Steel Tensile: 150,000 Psi Minimum Hardness: Rockwell Hardness C33-C39 Threads: Unrf And Unrc Radius Root Class 2A To Ansi/Asme B1.1 Tempering Temperature: 800° F. (Minimum) Decarburization: Meets SAE J121 Discontinuities: Meets SAE J1061 Finish: Zinc; Yellow Astm B633, Type Ii Sc1 Guide For Thread Length On Partially Threaded Bolts. For Bolts Under 6": Twice The Bolt Diameter Plus A 1/4". For Bolts Over 6": Twice The Bolt Diameter Plus A 1/2" This Gives You The Approximate Bolt Thread Length Available.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31161501||HX CP PL SAE 5/16X1-1/2 8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-005||HX CP PL SAE 5/16X1-1/2 8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here