|Number of Flutes||4||Shank Type||Straight with Square|
|Overall Length||4-1/32 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Pack Quantity||1||Tap Chamfer||Bottoming|
|Pitch Diameter Limits||H3||Tap Material||High Speed Steel|
|Point||Standard||Tap Style||Straight Flute (Hand)|
- Taper Taps have 8 to 10 threads chamfered for easy thread starting in tough materials.
- High-speed tungsten steel taps out perform ordinary taps for production tapping.
- Special design keeps taps sharper longer.
- Sizes are clearly stamped on the shank of each tap.
- Precision ground flutes cut accurate, clean threads.
- NOTE: For optimum results and longer tool life, use Imperial Cutting Oil, Part No. 6513.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tool General|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here