|Appearance||White Paste||Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 300 deg. F|
|Brand||IMPERIAL||Item||Pipe Sealant with PTFE|
|Color||White||Net Weight||35 mL|
|Container Type||Tube||Pack Quantity||4|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to 400 deg. F|
- Stops leaks on threaded metal pipe fittings and hydraulic fittings.
- Seals instantly, lubricates worn or damaged threads for easier assembly and disassembly.
- Resists corrosive chemicals and gases and will not shred to contaminate systems.
- Seals out rust corrosion and allows adjustments up to 24 hours.
- Primer required on stainless steel or inert metals.
- Cure Time: Without primer: partial - 12-24 hours, full - 48 hours
- Size: 35 ml. tube
- Cross Reference: 567
- NOTE: Not for use on plastic pipe.
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|Permatex||12412||PIPE SEALANT w/PTFE 35ml|
|Permatex||59235*50 ML||PIPE SEALANTw/PTFE 35ml|
|UNSPSC CODES||31201612||PIPE SEALANT w/TEFLON35ml|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-075||PIPE SEALANT w/PTFE 35ml|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here