Permanent Tube Marker, Ink-Based, Oranges Color Family, Medium Tip, 1 EA
|Scanner Description||Tamperproof Torq Mark - Orange|
|Appearance||Orange||Flash Point||105 deg. F|
|Application||For Identification of Vibratory Loosening or Tampering on Nuts, Bolts, Fasteners and Assemblies, Detects Torque Changes Easily As Well As Providing Warranty Protection Against Tampering||Form||Thick Paste|
|Brand||DYKEM||Item||Tamperproof Torque Mark|
|Color||Orange||Net Weight||1 oz.|
|Features||1 oz, Tube, Adhears to Metal and Other Substrates, Visible Under Ambient Light and Fluorescent Under UV Light||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-20 to +600 deg. F|
- Provides a convenient visual method for identification of vibratory loosening or tampering in nuts, bolts, fasteners, and assemblies.
- Provides warranty protection against tampering.
- Marks will be easily broken if parts are tampered with or become loose.
- Highly visible under ambient light and fluorescent under UV light.
- Excellent adhesion to metal and other substrates.
- Color: Orange
- Container: 1 oz. tube
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-078||TORQUE SEAL ORANGE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here