|Appearance||Viscous Liquid||Full Cure||8 min.|
|Color||Black||Net Weight||0.84 oz.|
|Container Type||Syringe||Pack Quantity||1|
|Epoxy Max. Temp||-60 to +250 deg. F||Size - Product||0.84 oz.|
|Epoxy Style||Fast Cure Epoxy||Structural Adhesive Type||Epoxy Adhesive|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-60 to +250 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||51 deg. F||Working Time||5 min.|
|For Use On||ABS, Acrylic, Fiberglass, FRP, Glass, PVC, SMC, Steel, Styrene, Vinyl, Wood|
- A structural adhesive designed for general purpose bonding of a wide variety of materials.
- Forms a tough, durable bond to most plastics, composites, ceramics, wood in any combination.
- Fast curing product with gelling of mixed adhesive in 5-6 minutes and fixturing in 9-10 minutes.
- NOTE: Will not bond most polyethylene or polypropylene plastics.
- Bonds hard and soft plastics to specified surfaces.
- Requires no primers, sets in five minutes at room temperature.
- Gap filling to 0.125 inch.
- Water resistant and good chemical resistance.
- Temperature Range: -60° F to 250° F (-51° C to 121° C)
- Permanent strength up to 3500 psi.
- Primary Applications: Bonds rigid materials including ABS, acrylic, fiberglass, FRP, glass, PVC, SMC, steel, styrene, vinyl, and wood.
- Use for interior trim, fills cracks, bonds most plastic, bonds plastic to vinyl.
- Size: .84 fl oz
- Cross Reference # 84145
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-044||PERMAPOXY PLASTIC WELD|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here