High Temp Epoxy, 2 oz. Tube, Tan, Working Time: 8 hr.
|Scanner Description||Permatex High Temp Epoxy Stick|
|Appearance||Tan Solid||Full Cure Time||72 hr.|
|Color||Tan||Net Weight||2 oz.|
|Container Type||Tube||Odor||Pungent Sulfur|
|Epoxy Style||High Temp Epoxy||Shear Strength||750 psi|
|Flash Point||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +250 deg. F|
|Full Cure Time||72 hr.||Working Time||8 hr.|
- Permatex® High Temp Epoxy Stick.
- Industrial Strength, Titanium-Reinforced Epoxy Specially Formulated to Withstand High Temperature Ranges.
- Cures to a Hard, Metal-Like Repair.
- Once Cured, Repair can be Machined, Tapped, Drilled, or Filed.
- Applications: Engine blocks, tail pipes, exhaust manifolds, machinery, mufflers and many other high temperature repairs.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Silica, crystalline, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-044||PERMATEX HIGH TEMP|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here