|Appearance||Blue Paste||Item||RTV Silicone|
|Brand||PERMATEX||Net Weight||3 oz.|
|Color Family||Blue||Pack Quantity||6|
|Container Type||Tube||RTV Silicone Style||Gasket Maker|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +500 deg. F|
- Single component, low odor, room temperature vulcanizing gasketing compound designed to provide reliable formed-inplace gaskets for mechanical assemblies.
- Cures on exposure to moisture in the air to form a tough, flexible, silicone rubber gasket. Resists aging, weathering and thermal cycling without hardening, shrinking or cracking.
- The original Blue gasketing product, refined and oxygen sensor safe and low odor.
- OEM Specified.
- Superior adhesion and flexibility
- Sensor safe
- Replaces most cut gaskets
- Can be used as a gasket maker or dressing
- Easy application
- Non-flammable, Non-toxic
- Primary Applications: valve covers, timing gear covers, differential covers, oil pans, transmission pans, water pumps, thermostat housings
- Size: 3 oz tube
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||RTV BLUE SIL ICONE 3.35oz|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here