|Chemical Style||Anaerobic||Net Weight||50 mL|
|Container Type||Tube||Pack Quantity||4|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-55 to +300 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||200 deg. F|
- Designed for aluminum, iron and steel.
- Ready to use component gel-like material that cures at room temperature when it is isolated from air contact.
- After curing between mating metal flanges and filling any surface imperfections, it provides a tough resilient seal that flexes with flange movement.
- Outstanding wetting and sealing characteristics have been exhibited on aluminum flanges.
- Typical Applications:
- Making gaskets for pumps, thermostats, compressors, PTO covers, transmission housing, axle covers, and split crankcases.
- Coating or dressing spacer gaskets to improve their sealing effectiveness.
- Repairing damaged conventional gaskets.
- Authorized by U.S.D.A. for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Color: red
- Temperature range: -55° F. to 300° F.
- Gap fill: up to 0.010"
- Tensile strength: 500 psi
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|Permatex||51813||GASKET MAKER 50ml TUBE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||GASKET MAKER 50ml TUBE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here