|Anti-Seize Type||Anti-Seize Compound||Flash Point - Chemicals||200 deg. F|
|Application||For High Temperature Assemblies, use During Assembly to Prevent Galling, Corrosion and Seizing and to Assure Easier Disassembly||Item||Anti-Seize Compound|
|Brand||PERMATEX||Net Weight||4 g|
|Chemical Type||Lubricant||Odor||Petroleum Distillates|
|Container Type||Packet||Pack Quantity||24|
|Flammable||Yes||Trade Name||COUNTERMAN'S CHOICE|
- A line of single-use chemicals that deliver just the right amount of material for typical automotive repair jobs.
- The convenient single-use pouches feature an exclusive "Easy Squeeze Spout" with a tapered channel to provide for more accurate dispensing of compounds while minimizing waste and mess.
- Counterman's Choice single-use chemicals are a convenient and economical new way for DIY'ers to complete a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Anti-Seize is a heavy duty blend of aluminum, copper and graphite lubricants in a petroleum base. Use during assembly to prevent galling, corrosion and seizing and to assure easier disassembly.
- Inert, will not evaporate or harden in extreme temperatures. Salt, corrosion and moisture resistant.
- Temperature range -60F to 1600F (-51C to 871C).
- Meets Mil Spec A-907.
- Suggested Applications: For easy removal of spark plugs, cylinder head and exhaust head bolts.
- 4 gram pouches.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-075||ANTI SEIZE - 5 gram pouch|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here