|Application||For Fasteners 3/8 in. To 1 in., For Permanently Locking Studs||Net Weight||1 mL|
|Chemical Style||Liquid||Pack Quantity||24|
|Chemical Type||Anaerobic||Physical Form||Liquid|
|Color Family||Red||Threadlocker Disassembly||Permanent|
|Container Type||Packet||Threadlocker Strength||High Strength|
|Flash Point (Deg.)||Greater than 200 deg. F||Trade Name||COUNTERMAN'S CHOICE|
|For Fastener Dia.||3/8 in. to 1 in.||Type||High Strength|
|Full Cure Time||24 hr.|
- A line of single-use chemicals that deliver just the right amount of material for typical automotive repair jobs.
- The convenient single-use pouches feature an exclusive "Easy Squeeze Spout" with a tapered channel to provide for more accurate dispensing of compounds while minimizing waste and mess.
- Counterman's Choice single-use chemicals are a convenient and economical new way for DIY'ers to complete a wide range of automotive repairs.
- High Strength Threadlocker RED is a permanent, high strength threadlocker that is applied to fasteners 3/8" to 1" (10mm to 25mm) in size before assembly.
- Suggested Applications: Cylinder block and rocker arm studs, ring gear bolts, frame bolts, shock absorber bolts
- 1 ml. pouch.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-075||THREADLOCKER RED 1ml pouch|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here