|Appearance||White Liquid||Net Weight||12 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Pack Quantity||12|
|Flammable||Yes||Spray Adhesive Style||High Strength Spray Adhesive|
Excellent for use in maintenance shops, industrial and manufacturing plants, distribution centers, garment industry facilities, furniture and automotive upholstery shops, construction shops, exhibits and display manufacturers, and theatrical design shops.
BENEFITS:Zep Aero Tac II adhesive provides a fast, strong, permanent bond on both porous and non-porous surfaces. Lace spray pattern reduces soak-in. It bonds to paper, foam, wood, fabric, drywall, brick, concrete, polyethylene, painted surfaces, and all unfinished construction walls. Contains no Chlorinated Solvents. USDA applicable P1.
- Spray pattern reduces soak-in and provides an extremely high bond on surfaces.
- Fast evaporating solvents gives the formula very fast tack.
- Will bond porous surfaces such as paper, foam, fabric, drywall, brick, and concrete. Also bonds plastic, polyethylene and painted surfaces with no degradation of polystyrene.
- Applying the adhesive to one surface forms a temporary bond which allows repositioning before drying.
- Formulated with no chlorinated solvents, which many facilities are prohibiting.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: CA
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-036||ZEP AERO-TAC ADHSV 12 OZ|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here