3M Fiberglass Repair 35, 200ML
|Scanner Description||3M Fiberglass Repair 35, 200ml|
|Begins to Harden||35 mins.||Cure Time||1-4 hr.|
- Two-part urethane or two-part epoxy adhesives effectively bond rigid plastic
- Commonly used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass)
- Frequently used for backside reinforcement repair on a variety of plastic components
- Adhesive offers excellent sag resistance
- A range of work times allows for maximum efficiency on specific jobs
- Cross reference: 08219
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-998-017||3M Fiberglas s Repair 35|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here