|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|7753-4||Manus 73GP RTV Silicone-Clear||24||
Login to See Pricing
Manus Bond 73GP Silicone, 10.1 oz., Cartridge, Clear
- Manus-Bond 73GP is a one component moisture curing silicone elastomeric adhesive/sealant.
- 73GP is designed for bonding and sealing a wide variety of building materials such as vinyl, glass, steel, aluminum, tile and many plastics.
- Remains flexible, is non-sag and has exceptional resistance to weathering and temperature extremes.
- 73GP is mildew resistant when fully cured
- Specific Gravity: 0.96
- Skin Time @ 75F & 20%RH: 15-25 minutes
- Cure Rate @ 75F & 20%RH for 24 hours: 0.04
- Hardness, Shore A: 20
- Sag: Nil
- Tensile Strength:150 psi
- % Elongation 350%
- Service Temperature Range: -50F to 300F
- Movement Capability: +25%
- UV Resistance: Excellent
- Color: Clear
- Size: 10.1 oz (300 ml) cartridge
|Caulk/Sealant Style||Manus Bond 73GP Silicone|
|Flash Point||212 deg. F|
|Net Weight||10.1 oz.|
|Temperature Range (Deg F)||-50 to +300 deg. F|
|Tensile Strength||150 psi|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||MANUS 73GP SILICONE-CLR|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States