Manus Bond 73GP Silicone, 10.1 oz., Cartridge, White
|Scanner Description||Manus 73GP RTV Silicone-White|
|Appearance||White Paste||Flash Point||212 deg. F|
|Caulk/Sealant Style||Manus Bond 73GP Silicone||Net Weight||10.1 oz.|
|Container Type||Cartridge||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-50 to +300 deg. F|
|Flammable||Yes||Tensile Strength||150 psi|
- One component moisture curing silicone elastomeric adhesive/sealant.
- Primary Applications: bonding and sealing a wide variety of building materials such as vinyl, glass, steel, aluminum, tile and many plastics.
- Remains flexible, is non-sag and has exceptional resistance to weathering and temperature extremes.
- Mildew resistant when fully cured
- Specific Gravity: 0.96
- Skin Time at 75° F and 20% Relative Humidity: 15-25 minutes
- Cure Rate at 75° F and 20% Relative Humidity for 24 hours: 0.04
- Hardness, Shore A: 20
- Sag: Nil
- Tensile Strength: 150 psi
- % Elongation 350%
- Service Temperature Range: -50° F to 300° F
- Movement Capability: +25%
- UV Resistance: Excellent
- Color: White
- Not paintable.
- Size: 10.1 oz (300ml) cartridge
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||MANUS 73GP SILICONE-WHT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here