Norton Structural Adhesive 45 Min 220 Ml
Norton® Metal Door Skin Acrylic Bonding Adhesive
- Acrylic For Metal Bonding.
- Reduce Repair Time Versus Welding, Seals And Bonds In One Application And De-Clamp In As Little As 90 Minutes.
- Glass Bead Technology Allows For Correct Panel Spacing And Perfect Bond Control.
- Size: 220 Ml
- Two-Part Acrylic (2:1) For Panel Bonding Of Door Panels, Other Body Sheet Metal, Steel And Aluminum.
- Use With:
- Part No. 6900 , Applicator Gun
- Part No. 6902 , 24 Element Mixing Tip
- Should Not Be Used For Bonding Structural Components Such As Rails, Pillars, Rocker Panels, Or Core Supports.
- Norton Adhesive Cannot Be In Mig Welding Area Or Burn Back Will Occur.
- Follow The Manufacturer'S Instructions.
|UNSPSC CODES||31201601||STRUCT ADHSV 40 MIN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-998-017||STRUCT ADHSV 40 MIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here