|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|7701-1||Structural Adhesive 5 Min||1||
Login to See Pricing
Norton® Speed Grip Structural Adhesive, 200 mL, 5 Min. Cure Time, Black
- Two-part urethane (1:1) adhesive used for structural and cosmetic repairs of all plastic bumpers, bumper tabs, emblems, door trims, interior and exterior plastic repairs and cosmetic repairs including TPE, TPO, TEO, PP and ABS.
- Use to bond SMC or fiberglass panels.
- One product for all structural and cosmetic repairs on bumpers
- Easy to sand to a feather edge
- Good for elevated temperatures and other plastics to itself and to primed metal.
- Stronger than the original plastics.
- No shrinkage - 100% solids.
- Color: Black
- Composite plastic repair - bonding.
- Composite plastic repair - structural.
- Flexible plastic repair - structural.
- Fits in standard dual 200 ml cartridge guns.
- Size: 220 ml.
- lap shear strength: 3500 psi
- Use with:
- SHOULD NOT be used for bonding structural components such as rails, pillars, rocker panels, or core supports.
- DO NOT apply polyester based fillers (polyester putty/filler) to any urethane Speedgrip adhesive.
|Full Cure Time||5 min.|
|Net Weight||200 mL|
|Trade Name||SPEED GRIP|
|UNSPSC CODES||31200000||STRUCT ADHSV 5 MIN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-100||STRUCT ADHSV 5 MIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States