|Appearance||Black||Full Cure Time||1 min.|
|Color||Black||Net Weight||220 mL|
|Color Family||Black||Pack Quantity||6|
|Container Type||Dual-Cartridge||Trade Name||SPEED GRIP|
- Two-part urethane (1:1) used for structural and cosmetic repairs of all plastic bumpers including TPE, TPO, TEO, PP and ABS.
- Stronger than the original plastics.
- No shrinkage - 100% solids.
- Color: Black
- Composite plastic repair - bonding.
- Composite plastic repair - structural.
- Flexible plastic repair - structural.
- Fits in standard dual 220 ml cartridge guns.
- Size: 220 ml.
- lap shear strength: 3500 psi
- Use with:
- SHOULD NOT be used for bonding structural components such as rails, pillars, rocker panels, or core supports.
- DO NOT apply polyester based fillers (polyester putty/filler) to any urethane Speedgrip adhesive.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31201601||STRUCT ADHSV 1 MIN|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-998-017||STRUCT ADHSV 1 MIN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here