251 Sealant, Squeeze Bottle, Black
|Scanner Description||Zep Lubeze Taps-It, 1 Pint|
|Adhesive Grouping||Caulk||Flash Point (Deg. F)||165 deg. F|
|Caulk/Sealant Style||251 Sealant||Odor||Aromatic|
|Container Type||Squeeze Bottle||Sealant Color Family||Black|
- A water-soluble tapping compound designed to work at high speeds. Cools under extreme pressures by reducing heat at the interface between the chip and tool.
- Formulated with high pressure additives which form a solid lubricant layer between the chip and tool. Eliminates chip welding, tap burning and reduces tap breakage.
- Can used with a wide range of metals such as steels, cast irons, stainless and nickel alloy, copper and die casting. Compatible with water-based metalworking fluids.
- Zep Lubeze Taps-It liquid can be applied directly from squirt bottle.
- Water soluble will not leave deposits on the machine and/or thread holes. Can be cleaned using water or an air hose.
- Will not smoke or smell like many solvent-tapping compounds.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-065||ZEP LUBEZE TAPS-IT,1 PT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here