Hot Melt Glue Stick-Polyamide
|Scanner Description||Hot Melt Glue Stick-Polyamide|
|Appearance||Amber||Melting Point||284 deg. F|
|Brand Name||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Net Weight||25 lb.|
|Container Type||Stick||Package Quantity||5|
|Item||Hot Melt Glue Stick|
- Polyamide hot melt designed for bonding a wide variety of substrates.
- Bonds wood, metal, most plastics, including PVC.
- Exhibits excellent resistance to plasticizer migration.
- Meets GM #9985878 for seat bonding.
- Low application viscosity.
- High temperature resistance.
- Good low temperature flexibility.
- Long open time.
- Color: amber
- Size: 1/2" x 12"
- Melt point: 284 deg F
- Temperature resistance: 0 to 239 deg F
- Cross reference: 6239
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-081||Adhesive - Plastic|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here