|Appearance||Translucent Paste||Flash Point - Chemicals||575 deg. F|
|Application||Spark Plug Boots, Battery Terminals, Distribution Cap Nipples, Ignition Coil Connectors, Headlight, Rear Lamps, Trailer Electrical Connectors||Item||Dielectric Grease|
|Brand||DYNATEX||Net Weight||0.3 oz.|
|Container Type||Tube||Pack Quantity||4|
|Dielectric Strength||710 Volts/Mil||Temperature Range (F)||-40 to +400 deg. F|
- Prevents voltage leakage around any electrical connection.
- Insures a strong spark in high energy ignition systems.
- Great lubricant on rubber and plastic surfaces.
- Prevents fusing of spark plug boots to the spark plug.
- Primary applications: spark plug boots, battery terminals, distribution cap nipples, ignition coil connectors, headlight and rear lamps, and trailer electrical connectors.
- Size: 1/3 oz tube
- Also available in a 5 oz Tube, Part No. 7551.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||15121900||DIELECTRIC GREASE 1/3oz|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-096||7 COND LECTR A GREEN-100'|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here