|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Overall Length||14 mm|
|Drill Size||11-1/2 in.||Pack Quantity||12|
|External Thread Size||M14-1.50||System of Measurement||Metric|
|Internal Thread Size||M10-1.50||Tap Size||M14-1.5|
|Item||Thinwall Key Locking Insert|
- For replacement of stripped threads.
- Positive mechanical lock against rotation.
- Provides maximum pull-out strength.
- Typical applications: auto, bus, truck, marine, machinery, lawn mowers, tooling, power tools, recreational, and small engines.
- Installed with standard drills and taps.
- May be used in any material.
- Easy to remove.
- Internal Thread Size: M10 x 1.5
- External Thread Size (mod.): M14 x 1.5
- Length: .551"
- Installation Data:
- Drill Diameter: 1/2
- Tap size: M14 x 1.5
- Removal Data:
- Drill Size: 29/64
- Depth: 3/16
- Install with Metric Insert Tool, Part No. 7103.
Use standard drill to drill out damaged threads. Then, countersink with a standard countersink.
Use standard tap to thread new hole.
Screw in insert. Pins automatically stop the insert at its correct location.
Drive locking pins down with light taps on tool and installation is complete.
Use standard drill to remove insert material between pins.
Deflect pins inward and break off.
Remove insert with E-Z Out type tool.
Install indentical insert into original hole. No re-work of hole is necessary.
|UNSPSC CODES||27112810||KEENSERT MET M10X1.5PITCH|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||KEENSERT MET M10X1.5PITCH|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here