|Appearance||Clear Blue/Green Liquid||Lubricant Type||Multi-Purpose Lubricant|
|Brand||CRC||Net Weight||11 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Odor||Pleasant|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||192 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-50 to 250 deg. F|
|Item||Roll Up Door Lubricant|
- Superior lubricant that prevents friction and wear.
- Unique viscosity allows it to cover more surface area and penetrate deep into the surface of all metal components found on roll-up and overhead doors.
- Provides a thin, non drying film
- Appearance: Clear Blue-Green Liquid
- Odor: Pleasant
- Evaporation Rate: Slow
- Dielectric Strength: 47,100 Volts
- Working Temp: -50° F to 250° F
- NSF Rated: H2
- Net Weight: 11 oz
- Primary Applications: Recommended for use on all roll-up and overhead door assemblies including dock doors, trailer doors as well as side panel doors on beverage trucks. Use to lubricate and protect door hinges, pins, cable, chains, bearings, rollers, and tracks
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||PENEN. LUBE W/PTFE10.5oz|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||Lubricant|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here