Sprayon Insulating Varnish, Red, 15.25 oz. Can
|Scanner Description||Red Insulating Varnish|
|Brand||SPRAYON||Flash Point||Less than 0 deg. F|
|Container Type||Can||Item||Insulating Varnish|
|Dielectric Strength||2100 V||Net Weight||15-1/4 oz.|
- An insulating spray for general coating, impregnating and insulating electrical and electronic work.
- Excellent adhesion to metals, windings and coils.
- Air dries faster than most insulating materials.
- Protects surfaces against oils, moisture, acid and alkalis.
- Perfect for small field and magnet coil; penetrates oil and new winding; has excellent flexibility and water resistance.
- Dielectric strength: 2,100 volts
- Appearance: red
- Dry heat resistance: 310 degrees
- Net weight: 15.25 oz
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||PENEN. LUBE W/PTFE10.5oz|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||Red Insulating Varnish|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here