Corrosion X® Rust Protector Penetrant & Lubricant, 20 oz. Can, 16 oz. Net Weight, Amber
- Lubricates Under Heavy Loads And High Temperatures.
- Pentrates Faster & Further Than Other Pentrates Through Rust And Corrosion.
- Frees Parts, Bearings And Valves That Are Seized.
- Wicking Formula Crawls Up Bold Threads And Rivet Shanks.
- Prevents And Stops Corrosion, As Well As Displaces Moisture, Salt Crystals, And Other Corrosion-Causing Electrolytes.
- Creates A Self-Healing, Dielectric Film.
- Electronically Safe. Will Not Short Sensitive Circuits Or Interfere With Electrical Connections.
- Cleans Contact Points And Improves Connectivity.
- Prevents And Eliminates Battery Terminal Corrosion.
- Can Be Used On Electric Pumps And Motors, Onboard Electronics And Computers, Wiring Harnesses, Connectors, Switches, Breakers And Fuse Holders.
- Applications Include: Locks, Hinges, Sliding Doors, Window Tracks, Loading Dock Doors, Bearings, Bushings, Pulleys, Winches, Air Tools, Power Tools, Rolling Stock, Rollers & Conveyors, Wire Ropes & Cables, And Brake & Throttle Cables.
- Can Size: 20 Oz
- Net Weight: 16 Oz
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methyl isobutyl ketone (MIBK), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||PENETRATING OIL NON-FLM|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||CORROSION X|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here