|Appearance||Gas/Pressurized Liquid||Flash Point - Chemicals||159 deg. F|
|Brand||SPRAYWAY||Item||General Purpose Lubricant|
|Color||Brown||Lubricant Style||L2 Moisture Displacer Deep Penetrant|
|Color Family||Brown||Net Weight||20 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Odor||Solvent|
- This heavy-duty penetrant cleans, loosens, and protects faster than traditional products, saving you time.
- Designed for institutional, commercial, and industrial use.
- This moisture displacer reaches deep down to loosen nuts and bolts where corrosion and rust have collected.
- Saves production, maintenance, and repair time by protecting equipment with its rust inhibitor.
- Stops corrosion on battery terminals and contains no ozone-depleting chemicals.
- Penetrates (or wicks) into "locked" nuts or bolts with the same ferocity as the banned 1,1,1 trichloroethane.
- Displaces water and retards moisture corrosion.
- Non-flammable according to the Consumer Products Safety Commission regulation 16 CFR 1500.45.
- High dielectric strength.
- Contains no perchloroethylene, an inexpensive "filler" used in some products.
- Areas of Use:
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Moving Part
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||PENETRATING OIL NON-FLM|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||MOISTURE OUT PENT. OIL NON-FLM|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here