|Appearance||Light Yellow||For Use With||Applicator Pads|
|Coil Cleaner Style||A/C Coil Cleaner and Deodorizer||Net Weight||11-3/4 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Odor||Fragrance|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||-156 deg. F||Type||Aerosol|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||-156°F|
- Quickly and easily clears foul odors from vehicles air/heat duct systems and interiors.
- Cleans and neutralizes a variety of foul odors including odors from mold, mildew, and algae.
- Controls stale odors.
- Primary Applications: A/C units, roof heating and cooling units, freezers, refrigerators, and heat-transfer machinery.
- 11.75 oz net weight
- 16 oz can
For use in automobiles:
- Apply while engine is running.
- Turn the A/C to cold, turn the fan to max.
- Turn the air selector to outside air then apply directly to the A/C air-intake vent while the air conditioner is running.
- Spray approximately 8-12 inches above the vent for 10-12 seconds.
- The re-circulating system will carry the product and distribute it throughout the entire air system.
- Shut off both engine and air conditioner after applying the A/C Coil Cleaner & Deodorizer.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: 90001 90002 90003 90004 90005 90006 90007 90008 90009 90010 View All
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-056||A/C COIL CLEANER 11.75oz|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here