|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|6575||Insulating Foam-Minimal 12 Oz||8||
Login to See Pricing
Stop Gap® Minimal Expanding Insulating Foam, 12 oz., Aerosol
- Used to fill cracks and gaps forming an airtight and waterproof bond.
- Dries tack free in 15 minutes, cures in 8 hours.
- Can be applied at temperatures between 60 degrees F. and 100 degrees F.
- Cured product can be trimmed, shaped, sanded, painted or stained.
- Can be applied on: metal, wood, masonry, glass and most plastics.
|Chemical Style||Minimal Expanding Insulating Foam|
|Flash Point||-156 deg. F|
|Net Weight||12 oz.|
|Temperature Range (Deg F)||+60 to +100 deg. F|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||INSULATING FOAM 10 OZ-MINIMAL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States