|Brand||STOP GAP||Net Weight||12 oz.|
|Chemical Style||Minimal Expanding Insulating Foam||Odor||Slight|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Pack Quantity||8|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||+60 to +100 deg. F|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||-156 deg. F|
- Used to fill cracks and gaps forming an airtight and waterproof bond.
- Dries tack free in 15 minutes, cures in 8 hours.
- Can be applied at temperatures between 60 degrees F. and 100 degrees F.
- Cured product can be trimmed, shaped, sanded, painted or stained.
- Can be applied on: metal, wood, masonry, glass and most plastics.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||INSULATING FOAM 10 OZ-MINIMAL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here