Performix® Liquid Electrical Tape, Black, 6 oz. Aerosol Can
|Scanner Description||Liquid Electrical Tape-Aerosol|
|Color||Black||Item||Liquid Electrical Tape|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Net Weight||6 oz.|
|Dielectric Strength||1200 Volts/Mil||Odor||Solvent|
- Rubber insulation coating exhibits excellent acid, alkaline, abrasion protection and seals out moisture.
- Strongest dielectric protection on the market; 1,200 v/mil, 5 - 7 mils per coat.
- Rubber-based coating will not harden, unravel or become brittle in extreme weather conditions.
- Replaces electrical tape by providing electrical insulation to hard-to-reach places.
- Primary applications: boats, trailers, RVs, automotive, timers, outdoor wiring, instruments, circuit boards, switches.
- For use on: outdoor lighting, cables, electronics, underground wiring, utility trailers, alarms or security systems, distributors, junction boxes, sleeves for LEDS, etc.
- Fast drying, safe and easy to use.
- Color: Black
- Net Weight: 6 oz
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||LIQUID ELECTRICAL TAPE-AEROSOL|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here