|Appearance||Clear Viscous Oily||Item||Garage Door Lubricant|
|Application||Release Agent Applications: Mold plastics, rubbers, resins, acrylics, epoxies, urethanes, nylons, phenolics, polycarbonates, polystyrene, and elastomers. Dry Lubricant Applications: Gears, drive belts and gaskets, Wire and cable, Chain drives, Metalworkin||Lubricant Type||Garage Door Lubricant|
|Brand||B'LASTER||Net Weight||9.3 oz.|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Odor||Slight|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||130 deg. F||Temperature Range (Deg F)||Up to 122 deg. F|
- Prevents rust, corrosion, squeaking, and sticking problems.
- Leaves a dry, tack free film that will not accumulate dust and dirt.
- Non-staining, long lasting formula.
- Unique formula combines silicone with extreme pressure agents.
- Primary Applications:
- Residential and commercial garage door service.
- Fleet and tractor trailer door service.
- Net Weight: 9.3 oz
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|6549-9||Garage Door Lubricant, 9.3 Oz., Aerosol Can|
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||TRACK & CABL E LUBE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||TRACK & CABL E LUBE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here