|Appearance||Red/Viscous/Oily Liquid||Flash Point (Deg. F)||75 deg. F|
|Brand||B'LASTER||For Use With||All Combustion Engines|
|Chemical Type||Degreaser and Cleaner||Item||Small Engine Tune-Up|
|Chlorinated/Non-Chlorinated||Chlorinated||Net Weight||11 oz.|
|Cleaner Application||Small engines, snow blowers, edgers, leaf blowers, outboard engines, generators, compressors, welders, pumps, chain saws, ATVs, motorcycles, tractors, jet skis||Odor||Moderate Aliphatic|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Pack Quantity||12|
- Starts and keeps all 2 and 4 cycle engines in tune.
- Restores power and compression.
- Frees rings and valves.
- Helps prevent vapor lock and stalling.
- Conditions gas during layover periods.
- Removes moisture and smoothes engine performance.
- Removes carbon, gum and varnish deposits that can cause engine failure.
- Size: 11 oz net
- Primary applications: small engines, snow blowers, edgers, leaf blowers, outboard engines, generators, compressors, welders, pumps, chain saws, ATVs, motorcycles, tractors, jet skis, etc.
For sure starts in spring, spray Small Engine Tune-up directly into empty gas tank. Use 3-4 ounces (Continuous spray for approximately 30 seconds). Recap gas tank. Remove spark plug and spray 2-3 ounces (Continuous spray for 20 seconds) into spark plug hole. Reinstall spark plug and tune engine over to lubricate cylinders, but do not start engine. Let stand for 15 minutes, add gas and start engine. Carbon, gum and varnish deposites are emulsified and removed with exhaust emissions.
To keep engines tuned: For smooth performance all season long, add 2-3 oz to each gallon of fuel. Occasionally remove air filter and spray into carburetor air intake for five seconds with engine running.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||PB BLASTER PENETRANT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||LAWN MOWER TUNE UP - BLASTER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here