|Accuracy||±0.4% / 1.0 deg. F||Function||This refractometer can be used for measuring concentration and freezing temperature (°F) of ethylene glycol solutions that are used as coolant, antifreeze, deicing, or anti-icing mixtures|
|Automatic Temp. Compensation||50 to 104 deg. F||Includes||Protective Storage Case, 2 x AAA Batteries, Serialized Caibration Report Certificate and Owner's Manual|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Length||10.9 cm|
|Features||Calibration with water only, Measurement in 3 seconds, Extremely water resistant (IP65), Light & Compact, 100g, Ergonomically designed for easy,, one-handed operation, Convenient storage case, Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC), Designed with a strap holder option||Pack Quantity||1|
|Freezing Point||32 to -60 deg. F||Resolution||0.2% / 1.0 deg. F|
- This refractometer can be used for measuring concentration and freezing temperature (°F) of ethylene glycol solutions that are used as coolant, antifreeze, deicing, or anti-icing mixtures.
- Measurements in 3 seconds.
- Calibration with water only.
- Requires only a few drops of samples.
- Highly water-resistant, ergonomically designed for one hand operation.
- Includes: Protective case and owner's manual.
- Powered by two AAA batteries (not included).
- Approximately 11,000 measurements per battery life (when alkaline batteries are used).
- EG Concentration: 0.0 - 90.0% ± 0.4% (resolution 0.2)
- EG Freezing Point: 32 to -60°F ± 1.0 (resolution 1.0)
- ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) 50 to 104°F (10 to 40°C).
|UNSPSC CODES||26111719||DUO-CHECK TESTER|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||DIGITAL REFRACTOMETER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here