|Additive Type||Air Brake Conditioner and Antifreeze||Flash Point (Deg.)||54 deg. F|
|Container Size||32 oz.||Pack Quantity||6|
- Protects all air brake systems and helps to prevent freezing.
- Removes moisture from the air brake system.
- Contains a lubricant and rust inhibitor that provides excellent lubricating characteristics.
- Use year-round for maximum protection.
- Volume: 32 fl oz
- Absorbs moisture immediately
- Reduces air brake failure
- Excellent lubricating and anti-wear properties needed for metal-parts
- Reduces rusting and attack of water
- Excellent winter protection
- Instructions for Use:
- Compatible with all brake systems.
- Fill the alcohol evaporator jar two-thirds full with Air Brake Conditioner. When the compressor is operating, bubbles should pass through Air Brake. Be sure all connections are tight and in good condition.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT 90001 90002 90003 View All
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||15121509||AIR BRAKE CO ND. 32 OZ|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-010||AIR BRAKE CO ND. 32 OZ|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here