|Absorbent Style||Powder||Cubic Feet||2|
|Amount Absorbed||14.8 gal||Item||Absorbent Powder|
|Brand||PEAT SORB||Liquids Absorbed||Hydrocarbons|
|Color Family||Brown||Package Type||Bag|
- Peat Sorb is a loose particulate absorbent designed to neutralize and encapsulate hydrocarbon spills.
- This product acts on contact to instantly absorb hydrocarbons and hold them, thereby preventing their release back into the environment.
- Multi Functional - Peat Sorb will work with a full range of oil based products from crude oil, gasoline, PCB's, coal tars, fatty acids, hydrocarbon based inks and will solidify and absorb resins.
- Effective Anywhere - Peat Sorb will work to absorb oils on land and in water as it floats in water and will not absorb water, only the oil on the water.
- Non Leaching - Oil absorved does not leach out and is naturally degraded.
- Non Abrasive - Safe for use around machinery.
- Nontoxic - Peat Sorb is lightweight and nontoxic in its purchased form.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-087||ZEP PEAT SORB 2 CU.FT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here