|Absorbent Style||Granular Absorbent||Composition||Granular Material|
|Amount Absorbed||1-1/4 gal.||Liquids Absorbed||Oils, solvents, alcohols, caustics, mineral acids, etc.|
|Brand||I-CHEM||Meets Standards||Exceeds all standards and regulations regarding disposal of liquid waste set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA); Complies with RCRA Regulations.|
|Clay Equivalent||20 lb.||Net Weight||32 oz.|
|Color Family||Gray/ White||Package Type||Bottle|
- Maximum Security™ is a premier absorbent.
- Highly efficient, lightweight, non-hazardous, non-irritating, non-reactive and complies with all RCRA* regulations.
- Reduces time, effort, equipment and landfill space.
- Exceeds all standards and regulations regarding disposal of liquid waste set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Dustless, white granules
- Safe to use around food processing
- Absorbs 16 times more than clay
- Will imprison and hold industrial spills and never releases them
- Absorbs oils, solvents, alcohols, caustics, mineral acids, etc
- DO NOT USE WITH HYDROFLOURIC ACID
- Package size: (12) 32 oz bottles
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-087||Absorbent|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here