|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pack Quantity||50|
|Color||Gray||Pad Style||Absorbent Pads|
|Color Family||Gray||Recycled Content||Cellulose fibers|
|Height||18-1/4 in.||Width||16 in.|
- EverSoak® is a truly innovative green sorbent product with a general purpose liner that is made with 70% recycled cellulose fibers.
- Soak up both oil and water as well as grease, transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, coolants, diesel fuel and many other fluids.
- Absorbs as much as 2 of the leading competitors' heavy-weight meltblown pads (lab tested EDANA 10.4-02).
- Ash content is 1.8% per ASTM D482.
- 9,611 BTU/lb per ASTM D5468.
- Made with minimal oil derivatives allowing for stable pricing.
- Class A fire retardant when pad is dry (lab tested per ASTM E84).
- Helps you comply with 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2).
- CAUTION: Not intended for use with aggressive acids or caustics. Dispose of all sorbent materials in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-087||HEAVY-DUTY ABSORBENT|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here