|Appearance||Creamy Liquid||Flash Point (Deg. F)||250 deg. F|
|Container Type||Jug||Net Weight||32 oz.|
|Dry Time||30 min.||Odor||Mild|
|Features||Sprays on White Dries Black||Pack Quantity||8|
- A converter treatment that neutralizes existing rust and acts as a smooth long lasting primer on both rusted metal and previously painted surfaces.
- It can be sanded, top coated, body puttied or left as is.
- Non-flammable, low VOC.
- Water-based formula.
- Sprays on white, then dries to a long lasting black protective coating.
- Covers up to 125 sq. feet per quart (500 sq. feet per gallon), when applied as a medium coat. If applying two (2) coats, expect the range of coverage to be between 60 to 100 sq. feet per quart.
- Approved for use on all non-food contact surfaces.
- Non-toxic and emits no harmful fumes.
- Dries in 30 minutes.
- Before applying top coat, allow the product to dry a minimum of 12 hours (low humidity). At high humidity allow 24 hours of dry time.
- Apply by sponge, spraying, roller coating or brushing. Conventional paint application equipment may be used if product is sprayed.
- Can be diluted with water if using spray equipment.
- Size: 1 quart
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-088||RUST TREATME NT 10.25oz|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here