|Appearance||Black||Item||Dry Graphite Lubricant|
|Brand||IMPERIAL||Lubricant Type||Graphite Lubricant|
|Color||Black||Net Weight||1 gal.|
|Container Type||Canister||Pack Quantity||4|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-100 to +900 deg. F|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||108 deg. F|
- Helps protect against corrosion and rust while it lubricates
- Dries in minutes
- Effective temperature range and heat stable from -100° F to 900° F.
- Will continue to lubricate under heavy loads up to 100,000 psi
- Bonds to any clean metal, wood, concrete, and most plastic surfaces
- Does not attract dirt, grit, dust, etc
- Conducts heat and electricity
- Size: 1 gallon
- Apply with brush or with Air Pot Part No. 3850.
- Recommended - use Mixing Balls, Part No. 3854 with air pot to mix graphite.
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: 90001 90002 90003 90004 90005 90006 90007 90008 90009 90010 View All
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||15121513||MULTIPURPOSE DRY GRAPHITE LUBE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||MULTIPURPOSE DRY GRAPHITE LUBE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here