|Appearance||Light Straw Colored Liquid||Item||Multi-Purpose Lubricant|
|Brand||LIQUIFIX||Net Weight||16 oz.|
|Container Type||Trigger Spray Bottle||Odor||Mild Petroleum|
|Flash Point - Chemicals||275 deg. F|
- All-purpose lubricant for metal, rubber and plastic by creating a corrosion resistant barrier, forming an ultra thin, non-drying, anti-static film.
- Displaces moisture and provides lasting corrosion-resistant barrier.
- Loosen nuts and bolts.
- Cleans electrical panels, circuit boards, fuse boxes.
- Non-conductive; high dielectric rating 35,000 volt.
- Unaffected in sub zero temperatures.
- High flash point 230° F.
- Acceptable as a lubricant and protective anti-rust film for seals,gaskets and machinery parts in and around food processing areas (H-1 Classification)
- Non-toxic, non-aerosol,no VOCs, non-staining
- Applications: Locks, hinges, garage door tracks, tractor/garden tools, window cranks, sliding doors, chains and rollers
- Size: 16 oz trigger bottle
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-058||Liquifix Lubricant|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here