|Cross Reference||RER-RC-2040||Pack Quantity||50|
|Item||Caplug||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +300 deg. F|
|Material||Low-Density Polyethylene||Tube Outside Dia.||4 in.|
- Seals fittings and hose ends for storage and shipping.
- Tapered Caplugs are universal for both pipe and flare fittings because they are tapered in design and made from flexible polyethylene.
- Caplugs fit snug but are readily removable when used for capping or plugging.
- Recommended for use on MIL Std. and SAE-type tube and hydraulic fittings or for threaded external and internal NPT fittings.
- Temperature Range: -40° F. to 300° F.
- Pipe Size: 2"
- Tubing Outside Diameter: 2"
- Thread: 2-1/2 - 12
- Cross Reference: 240
- This Caplug is used as a plug for hydraulic fittings or a cap for thread fittings.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||CAPLUG #RER- RC-204|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here