||A/B PUSH ML ELB 1/4X1/8
Brass Push In Air Brake Swivel Male Elbow Fitting
- Quick disconnect – simply push tubing in, no tools or loose parts to handle in tight places.
- Full flow design, provides up to 60% more flow area than conventional fittings with internal tube supports.
- Brass construction. Elbows and tees are forged brass.
- Swivel elbow and tees for ease of orientation.
- Pre-applied PTFE based pipe sealant on all male pipe threads.
- DOT approved.
- Typical Applications: windows, door locks, mirrors, wipers, air operated seats, operating gauges, air horns, heater controls, gear shifts, fifth wheels, and air brake connections.
- Working Pressure: 250 psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F. to 200° F.
- Applicable Standards: FMVSS-106
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/4
- Male Thread: 1/8
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
|Online Catalog Page: ||G6|
|Vol. 22 PDF Catalog Page: ||G6 |
|Vol. 21 PDF Catalog Page: ||G5 |
|Applications:||Air Brake Systems |
|DOT Approved:||Yes |
|For Use With:||SAE J844 Type A and B |
|Gasket Material:||EP (Ethylene Propylene) |
|Hex Size:||0.3750 in.|
|Meets Standards:||D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106 and SAE J1131 |
|Pipe Thread:||0.1250 Male |
|Style:||90Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° Swivel Male Elbow |
|System of Measurement:||Fractional in.|
|Temperature Range:||-40 to +200 Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°F|
|Tube Outside Diameter:||0.2500 in.|
|Type:||Air Brake Fitting (Push-to-Connect) |
|Vibration Resistance:||Moderate |
|Working Pressure:||Up to 150 psi|
|UNSPSC CODES||40141700|| |
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004|| |
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States