||SEALED RED FM QK DS
SEAL-A-CRIMP® INSULATED QUICK DISCONNECT TERMINAL
- A totally environmental sealed terminal connection.
- Simply crimp and heat. A special heat shrink tubing is utilized with an adhesive inner liner that melts and adheres as the tubing shrinks, providing a complete environmental seal.
- This dual-wall, heat seal terminal is specifically suited for those applications which require "environment proof" connections.
- The construction of this unique terminal begins with a funnel entry terminal made of pure electrolytic (EPT) copper and is plated to resist corrosion.
- Operating Temperature Range: -55° C. to 125° C.
- Style: Female
- Color: Red
- Wire Range: 22-18
- Tab Size: Width: .250, Thickness: .030
|Online Catalog Page: ||E2|
|Vol. 21 PDF Catalog Page: ||E2 |
|Vol. 20 PDF Catalog Page: ||E2 |
|Connection Material:||Copper |
|Connection Type:||Heat Shrink |
|Style:||Quick Disconnect |
|Tab Thickness:||0.0300 in.|
|Tab Width:||0.2500 in.|
|Temperature Range:||-55 to +125, -67 to +257 Ã‚Â°C, Ã‚Â°F|
|Wire Gauge:||22-18 AWG|
| 133-1|| ||ASSORT SEAL-A-CRIMP TERMINALS|
| 136-1|| ||SEAL-A-CRIMP TERMINALS|
|UNSPSC CODES||39121432|| |
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-002|| |
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States